Emergency Call System
The wireless emergency call system audibly and visually alerts a caregiver that assistance is needed when a resident pulls the cord or presses the call button. Once the resident is attended to, the caregiver can then reset the alert by pressing the reset button. Industrial grade and easy-to-use.
- Emergency call light (2007-ECAR1). Use with 4-C batteries, (not included) or AC power adapter, (sold separately).
- Call button with pull-cord (2007-CB)
- Remote reset button (2007-RB)
- Arrives pre-programmed and ready for use
- One year manufacturer warranty
Can be used with large facility central monitor ( TL-2015R2)