The Smart Caregiver Economy Central Monitor Unit is a versatile and easy-to-use wireless nurse call system for caregivers to monitor their residents mobility and to preventing falls. This system is used by nursing homes and board and care facilities nation-wide!
System Package Includes:
1- Central Monitoring Unit
3- Nurse Call Buttons
1- Caregiver Pager
1- AC Power Adapter
- Eliminate in-room alarm noise; various components send a wireless signal to the central monitoring unit – alerts a central location and a caregiver pager
- How it works – A wireless signal is transmitted silently to central monitoring unit; notification will then correspond with a number (1-40) that caregivers will associate with each resident, wireless signal also sent to caregiver pager.
- Works with bed and chair sensor pads, pressure sensing floor mats, motion sensors, and nurse call buttons. Additional items sold separately and can be added to best fit a caregiver’s specific needs.
- Remote reset buttons – optional component that allows staff to reset the central monitor remotely from where they might be instead of going back to the central monitor unit.
- Power source – monitor runs on 4-C batteries (not included), or AC power adapter (Included)
Add on to your existing CMU – All these products can be added to your current system