Deluxe Safety Auto Reset Fall Prevention Alarm with Patented TamperProof Option and Bed Sensor Pad System
- FallGuard Safety Auto Reset Fall Prevention Alarm with One Button Reset and Patented TamperProof Option, Allows Only a Caregvier to Silence the Alarm with use of Patented Caregvier Key (TL-2100S)
- Blinking status light, lets the caregiver know with a quick glance that everything is working
- Adjustable volume, tone options and delay optional delay setting
- Lost pad notification that will alert a caregiver if the pad has become unplugged or the cord on the pad has been damaged
- Low battery light
- Protective cover, helps absorb impact if dropped
- Adjsutable strap and mounting screws
- Bed Sensor Pad 10″ x 30″ (PPB-RI)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Use 3 AA batteries (not included) and/or AC Adapter (sold seperately)
The bed sensor pad plugs into the bed alarm with the cord placed along side of the mattress. The bed alarm can be placed at the head board or on a bedside table.
Place the bed sensor pad 30 inches across the width of the bed, under the fitted sheet. Position the pad under the patient’s shoulder blades, alarm will sound when they sit up or place it under the hips, alarm will sound when the resident is lifting out of the bed. The bed alarm beeps when weight is applied, to let the caregiver know the system is working. The alarm will sound continuous when weight is removed from the pad. To silence the alarm, the caregiver can press the rest button on the front of the bed alarm or reapply weight to the bed sensor pad.
This is a durable fall prvention system; most popular system sold to hospitals, nursing homes and home care settings. This system will effectively alert a caregvier when someone is getting up without assistance.