TL-2100S Monitor can be placed at the bedside or wheelchair, connected to a corded sensor pad. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, monitor will sound alerting the caregiver. If the pressure is re-applied to the pad, the monitor will automatically reset.
- Safety Auto-Reset, when pressure is removed from the sensor pad the alarm will sound. To silence the alarm press the one button reset or reapply pressure tot he sensor pad.
- Optional TamperProof setting allows only the caregiver to silence the alarm with use of patented Caregiver Key.
- No unsafe off switch
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Lost notification alerts caregvier if the sensor pad has become unplugged or damaged.
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (sold separately, AC-05)
- Low Battery notification
- Nurse call capability
- Adjustable volume
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective cover
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty