433-CMU Economy Central Monitoring Unit - Product Bundle
As low as $89.95
Affordable Central Monitor Unit with optional Caregiver Paging. Know which resident needs assisantce with a numeric display and adjustbale volume on the Central Monitoring Unit, a medlody and vibrate option on the Caregvier Pager with LCD display. Works with all Smart Caregvier Fall Prevention Monitors, up to 40 components. Mix and match to best fit your needs!
The Wireless Economy Central Monitoring Unit can be placed in one central location for easy resident monitoring. The Central Monitoring Unit works with Wireless and cordless bed sensor pads, chair sensor pads, pressure sensing floor mats, motion sensors and call buttons. The components send a silent wireless signal to the Central Monitoring Unit to let the caregiver know that the resident is in need of assistance. Caregiver pagers also available for an instant alert. The Central Monitoring Unit can be used with other Smart Caregiver Fall Prevention Monitors by is using the 433-NCA Nurse Call Adapter which will send a silent wireless signal from the Fall Monitor to the Central Monitoring Unit to alert the caregiver. So if your are looking to expand your current fall prevention program or if you are just starting out, we have options to best fit your needs!
- Monitor up to 40 residents from one central location
- Caregiver paging with melody and vibrate alert options
- Works with multiple components
- Optional remote caregiver reset button
- NO CORDS between Central monitor and wireless components
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Numeric display lets caregiver know which resident needs assistance
- Comes with AC Adapter (AC-04)