Shipping and Return Policy
Shipping Policy: Val-U-Care ensures that your order will be processed promptly and the items will arrive pre-programmed and ready for use upon delivery, batteries not included. All ground or expedited orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday - Friday will be shipped the same day. Orders received after 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time will be shipped the following business day.
Orders can be shipped anywhere within the United States and Canada. FedEx is used exclusively for our website orders. Shipping days do not include weekends or holidays in transit time. Ground delivery is 4 to 5 business days, not including holidays or weekends. Due to the size of the products we are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes. If you have any questions regarding our shipping policy please contact our customer service, toll-free at 1-888-622-3304
- Please note, we cannot be held responsible for weather conditions or natural disasters that could delay delivery. FedEx guarantees their deliveries to arrive as quickly as possible.
Shipping Costs: Shipping charges are determined by the size and weight of your package(s), excluding applicable sales tax.
Return Policy: If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items within 30 days from purchase date for a prompt refund or exchange. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for returns received after 30 days from purchase date. All items will be accepted for return in unused and new condition with all original packaging. Please contact our customer service to coordinate a return, toll free at 1-888-622-3304
- Please do not fold or crease sensor pads. They can be gently curved around the outer part of the box and stuff the center with packaging material. The sensor pads could become damaged and void refund if folded or creased.
Manufacturer Warranty: Each item in our fall prevention catalog has a specific manufacturer's warranty, if your product appears to not work as it was designed to, please contact customer service for assistance, toll-free at 888-622-3304
“Val-U-Care” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Val-U-Care” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 22, 2012.
What we do with the information we gather: We will never sell your information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Val-U-Care 244, 5th Avenue, Suite 2005 New York, NY 10001
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.